Be free to be excellent
- Have you identified a need that you think technology could be part of could solving?
- Are you wanting to launch an app or online tool?
- Are you wanting to take a service online?
- Do you want to reach more people and make it easier for them to access the information they need?
If the answer is yes to any of the above questions then it sounds like I can help bridge those gaps to bring the idea to life with you. Whether you have secured funding or investment to create a proof of concept; have found a developer to work with and need someone to manage the product development; or are an agency looking for someone to facilitate some engaging workshops to bring the product to life, I can help with projects large and small.
Bridging the Gap offers your digital project:
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Project management
- Digital Product development
- Workshop facilitation
- End user engagement
- End User Testing Training
- Launch event planning and delivery
Case Study: Young Advisors Charity and RoundUp
Young Advisors, a national charity wanted to capture and share the work their network was doing to improve the lives of young people by developing an app.
Outline of the project
I lead the development of RoundUp, a mobile optimised web tool that gathered the social media posts of around 300 invited people. Relevant photos, videos and text were then re-shared on a branded platform allowing visitors to filter and explore the content - building a deeper connection and understanding of the work Young Advisors undertake. 'Gamification' encouraged the sharing and quality of storytelling. I identified the needs with the end users, created the product proposal, secured initial seed investment, and then managed the product development and business planning through to launch working with a team across the UK.
Main project outcomes were:
Reasons to work with Bridging the gap to launch your app faster
- Use a different approach to digital project management by involving the people who will eventually use the app/website in a meaningful and engaged way, from as early as possible through to launch. This means the product benefits from faster, high quality insights during the development process saving time and money over the life of the project.
- Build a team that uses Agile project management methodologies to give fast, frequent releases - feedback from great ideas improves the product and features that aren’t delivering enough benefit to the users can be easily dropped with minimal budget investment.
- Draw on over 4 years experience helping organisations launch and further develop apps through facilitating effective communication between developers and end users.
- Gain committed product ambassadors by rewarding the end users on the team for their time and training.
We can start as early in the process as exploring and identifying needs with end users through workshops for your funding/investment proposal; all the way through to planning a great launch event and all the nitty gritty bits in between.
What's the next step?
Use the start a project or contact buttons below and we can talk about what your project or idea needs in order to become a product that people will be able to use.